Workout for Aspie?

Hello everyone. My name is Aurélien Beauchêne, I'm 24 years old, I weigh 176 lb for 5,7 ft, and I live in the center of Bordeaux, France. The last sport I did was judo from 2011 to 2013. Since then, the only sportive thing I do regularly (outside vacations) is to make a third of my weekly travels by foot (roughly 6 miles per week). I've been searching far and wide to get the easiest workout possible (I did get some workouts on Darebee), because with my Asperger syndrom comes a few disabilities, shall we say. For example, I have very bad arm/leg coordination (I only started walking at 3 years old instead of the average 1,5 years), which makes movements which use both arms and legs almost undoable, unless explained slowly and implicitly. I want to lose around 22 pounds before the summer vacations (without taking any muscle of course) by performing workouts consisting of 3 exercises max (each exercise should come with a detailed explanation if possible), with both warm-up and stretching sessions. What type of recommendations do you suggest? And if not here, is there any website dedicated to fitness for persons like me? Thank you for reading and of your future responses.