Daily Check-in: Monday, January 25th

Hello FB Fam! How goes the Mondaze?

It's a going over here. Busy weekend (thank you, Coby, for guest hosting!) but otherwise doing fine and ready to get to today's stuff and things.

And read about you of course! Any workouts or rest on your agenda today? I'm fixing to dig into the last week of FB Complete. And given the option, I'm starting with one of my favorite lower body strengths: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/hiit-cardio-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-hiit-and-strength

Stats says I've done it 11 times! Didn't know that. So today will make it number 12. But what's your productive poison for Monday? Share it all!

And while you can't physically share food, you can still share what you'll be eating! And to further expand on food and feels, Julia has started a food dedicated check in that might further help with food accountability. See today's first post here: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/24163/how-do-you-feel-about-your-food-jan-25

..For myself, I kinda don't know what I'll be eating and I'll just leave it at that. My appetite has been pretty low lately and nothing sounds satisfying. I get in an odd food funk every once in a while, so hopefully it passes. I've been terrible at my hydration, so I'll start there.

And before I go, picture today is once again under the leaves. Leaves of a parking lot Crape Myrtle that has decided to capture the world with a red dress attitude. So today's leaves will be the stars to a cloudy sky. And today's message of motivation reminding you to be beautifully bold and beautifully all you, wherever you are.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***