A
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Recently tried a different fitness program...

I followed Fitness Blender in the past and life happened and I fell out of all my healthy habits. I had been seeing ads on Facebook for a different fitness program, I fell for it, purchased it, tried it.... and then came running back to Fitness Blender, OMG, you guys are soooo amazing, I missed you so much! I love the calendar feature- how everything is in one place, how I can change the days, add a program or individual workouts, mark the workouts complete - all of it! I love working out "with" Kelly, how she explains everything, how she tells me what weight she is using for reference, and reminds me to keep my form and breathe. I love that I can search for workouts based on how much time I have, equipment I want to use, and area I want to target. I didn't realize how great it was until I tried something else and ALL that stuff I love was missing! Just wanted to say I really appreciate all the work you put into the workouts and the website. And I'm sorry I went elsewhere, please forgive me, it will never happen again, lol! xoxo