Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB30R4 + YWA Breath - An Update!

Hi All - Wanted to check in since I am 1/2 way through Breath and FB30R4. Hey 30 Day Yoga Journeys are like the Superbowl of the yoga world.

Anyone else still in the Breath 30 day journey? I'd love to hear what you think!

I love it so far. I love these journeys because she takes the time in the beginning to get back to basics. I liked how in the beginning she broke down the Warrior poses - I was able to fixed areas where my form was lacking! The breathing techniques have been awesome. Alternating nose breathing has always felt good, and ratio breathing (Discipline) is something I have been practicing for my stress and anxiety attacks for some time now, so it was great to break that down and focus on the fundamentals at a time I did not need it!

Fitting this program in with FB30R4 did not workout the way I wanted. My plan was to do FB30R4, followed by YWA Breath, for my ~1 hour workout in the morning. What has actually happened is that I sleep in a little later, do my FB30R4 workout, "go to work" (WFH) then use Breath as a way to transition from "work" to "home" I did this back in March/April with the Home 30 Day Yoga Journey (2020) and it worked out really well and helped me transition into a more regular yoga practice and help break up my day, since I never left the house.

That said, I am looking forward to fitting regular Yoga practice back into my routine! FB Fit (8 weeks) will be my February/March fitness journey after FB30R4.

Edited