Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Fit day 32 complete

Hey everyone!

Thought Id write a bit of a rant regarding FB Fit.

FB Fit has been good to me so far, I enjoy it very much while listening to my body and taking rest days when needed.

Today I completed upper body superset workout, I felt a little tired still, so I decreased my weights accordingly. I still got a pretty good workout out of it along with a good cardio workout. I feel excited about tomorrow, I got a lower body workout, cardio as well as weight training (the combo really does the trick and provides well rounded routine for the muscle group). 💪

I have one struggle though. The program is taking so looong... 🙄 I hadnt thought that would get to me but its starting to. 2 months are a bit too much for me to do one program (if Im on schedule!). I know it sounds silly but after 1 month there was not the satisfaction of clicking #programcomplete. The mind is an interesting thing to say the least and Im counting days until the end of FB Fit. I know what counts is Im working out and taking care of myself, no matter if I do two regular programs or one longer (or independent workouts). Just a bit of rant I needed to get off my chest even if its silly.

Have any of you had this kind of struggles with 8 week programs? Do you prefer longer or shorter programs?

Im personally looking forward to try some of the FB plus 2 week challenges for a change 🤩

Have a great day everyone!

Edited