Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Heavy lifters/Strength Programs

Hey everyone!

I’ve been a huge fan of FB for about 2 1/2 years. My brother first introduced me to the videos, and I would do them in conjunction with CrossFit workouts. I no longer do CrossFit (😭), but I am incredibly thankful for FB, and have been able to complete almost 9 programs this year. Absolutely love it.

I have been focusing on lifting as heavy as I can with Powerblocks. But I’m at the mercy of my grip or how much I can clean up to my shoulders. I’ve seen some gains though and can lift (relatively) heavy (e.g. 35s-50s per hand for lower body exercises). When they’re in stock, I plan on purchasing the expansion for my PBs.

Anyway, I love strength training and want to keep going up in weight. I’ve done FBStrong and Mass a few times, and I love them—but I’m kinda tired of them 😕 I really wish FB would come out with new strength only programs, but I’m not sure if that’s on the radar...

My question is, what do you all do? Do you just keep doing Strong? Create your own programs? I’m doing Burn2 right now, and I enjoy it—I definitely don’t hate HIIT—but just want to focus more on strength. Especially since I doubt I’ll be in a gym anytime soon.

I’ve been trying really hard to avoid getting a Beach Body account because all of the trainers look so annoying, lol, but I feel like the FB weight training programs are few and far between 😞

Just wondering if anyone had suggestions :) Thanks!

-Shara

Edited