Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Low Impact Round 2 complete!

My fifth and final program of 2020 complete! Started on November 30, finished this morning.

So this program starts off fairly light in the first week and then builds as time goes on. Most workout days (without extra credits) are also in the 30-40 minute range. I think it's generally beginner-friendly but also adaptable if you're a more experienced exerciser, which I think is what K&D were aiming for when they put this together. I also think you could use this like I did: at or near the end of the year if you want something a little more chilled out but that still feels like you're Doing Something.

There are five days that offer you the choice between two different workouts, depending on what you want to do that day, or where you're at in your fitness journey.

There are eight extra credit workouts available on various days, and I did five of them. (With ECs, your workout day won't go past 45 minutes.)

There are four HIIT routines in the program, but only one is "required". The other three are on days where an alternative workout is provided.

I liked this one.

8/10.

(The other programs completed by me this year: Strong, XT, Sweat, and Abs Round 2. I also completed the Burn, You Choose, Strong, Old School, and Kickboxing challenges from FB Plus, and will be starting Fundamentals on Monday to wrap up 2020 and start off 2021!)