L
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Feb 2021 #FBabs challenge!!!

I have complained many times in this community thread about how much I hate core work... of any kind. It feels uncomfortable, I have poor form, it’s too much effort, I don’t care enough or I simply don’t feel anything.. there are so many mental barriers in the way of me ever obtaining a strong core. But I’d like one and I’m sure there are others in the same boat as me too (...hopefully...).

During the Black Friday sale I purchased fbabs2 in the hopes that I would be able to complete it one day. Then I thought that it would be sooo much easier/nicer to push myself to complete this along with the support and motivation from my fitness blender family.

I have scheduled fb abs 2 to begin on the 1st of February 2021 and am welcoming anyone and everyone to join me in the challenge and journey to a strong core. We can update each other on how we found each day, what was challenging, any accomplishments and life stuff. I believe that without the accountability of the community I will definitely cop out after a week.

Let me know if this is something you might be interested in!

For those of you who have done the fb abs before, is it possible to maintain (or gain) muscle mass whilst on this program? Or should I pair it with another program like Strong or Mass?

Cheers

Lucy