Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Starting Strong tomorrow

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting even though I've had an FB account forever. Many years ago, I joined when I decided to start being more active than my previous couch potato lifestyle. Then I joined a gym, so I put FB on the backburner. But with my gym being closed so much this year, I decided to come back. After all, now that I enjoy being active so much it's hard to not be able to do anything.

So I looked through the programs and picked one that looked perfect: Low Impact Round 2. I live on the top floor of an apartment building, so that was right up my alley. Last week I finished it and I really liked having a structured plan to follow. Tomorrow I'm going to start Strong after reading all the amazing reviews of it...and investing in adjustable dumbbells! I'm sooo excited! I looked through some of the days and even though some videos are "repeats" of LI R2, now I can use weights, so it should be interesting to see how different they feel.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to you all and share my excitement. Anyone else doing Strong right now?

Edited