Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Strong

Ok, so I am on day 4 of FB strong and my upper body is so sore lol!! It's been awhile since my upper body was sore. I have not done today's workout yet, but I do their yoga/pilates blends on my lunch break so my core is also sore lol. I am very excited to see how my body changes with this program!! I have been much more mindful of keeping everything "tight" throughout my workouts regardless of the main body focus I also noticed that I am pushing myself much harder, trying to lift heavier even if it's just for a couple of reps before having to drop down some. I have been using FB for a long time and I know they work. I have seen nothing but positive results in my mind, body, and overall health using Fitness Blender. I LOVE THEM!!! Everytime there is a new calendar I'm on it! I've completed FB Sweat 7 times!!!! Not to mention the other calendars I've completed once or twice. Sweat is by far my favorite so far hoping for a FB Sweat round 2, but I may have new fav with FB Strong! I'm so excited!!!