S
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Considering booty and flex.....

Happy Saturday blender's

And I hope all of the American blenders had a lovely Thanksgiving wherever they may be.

So I seem to be on a pretty good track at the moment after lots of breaks and inconsistency. I am just finishing up week 3 of LI rd 1 and before that I did 2 weeks of self directed workouts. I am sort of craving my workouts now (hope this lasts!) even when motivation has been low I just now I am going to start and feel better. I have even added in a few extra credits for myself.

I am now thinking about what to do next. I was thinking about combining booty and flex. I know this is a popular combo. I do need low/ medium impact but I am confident at making swaps and mods with the more insane HIIT workouts.

That said I don't want to push myself too hard and end up giving up. How did other people find the 6 day format with these two programs? I am not a beginner but I am not at my full fitness either. I have plenty of time to workout so that is not an issue.

Maybe I should do booty and add my own UB and core on the 2 spare days? I don't have flex (yet) is it super challenging?

All thoughts gratefully received!

Sarah