Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

LUCULS for all FB plus challenges?

I love the regular 4-week FB programs, so I started FB plus a couple months ago looking to mix up with the shorter challenges and the plus videos. I love them, of course! However, after completing a couple challenge programs and adding a few others to my calendar just to see the routine, I notice they all follow the same format weekly, which is lower body-upper body-cardio/core-upper body-lower body with the optional stretch (LUCULS). Are there exceptions? It's possible I didn't sample enough.

Does FB believe that is the most effective routine? I do remember Kelli talking about surprising your body and mixing it up from time to time, so I'm wondering. I love the more variable format in the 4-week programs, when sometimes we do a total body on day 1 of the week and change it up. I also noticed my core is weaker from the plus challenges compared to when I was doing low impact or strong or fit.

I guess this is more of a feedback to the FB team. Still love all your videos, programs and challenges though. I would have been so much less fit without you guys this year. Thank you, thank you, thank you!