Strength is about more than the weight you lift. Listen to the latest Trainer Talk!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
I just wanted to make everyone aware of this little gem of a stretching video, which I discovered by accident: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-back-stretches-for-sciatica-pain
Don't let the title fool you - it's a great, brief but thorough flexibility and cooldown routine even if you don't have sciatica pain, and especially if (like me) you have tight hamstrings. I highly recommend giving it a try.
Great Short Lower Back, Glute, and Hamstrings Stretching Video
I just wanted to make everyone aware of this little gem of a stretching video, which I discovered by accident: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-back-stretches-for-sciatica-pain
Don't let the title fool you - it's a great, brief but thorough flexibility and cooldown routine even if you don't have sciatica pain, and especially if (like me) you have tight hamstrings. I highly recommend giving it a try.