Daily Check-in: Thursday, November 19th

Hello everyone! How are you doing? I'm a little tired, but mostly doing mostly okay! The Fall days as of late are so nice and sunny; plus my fur babies are always giving me something to smile about. Thankgiving is a week a way here so I won't gush out all the thankies just yet, but I'm happy and thankful that you are here! So let's get to checking in.

Here's an Eastern Fence lizard sunning him/herself, totally doing the rest day/ lounging thing and not in the mood do lizard hops. Wildlife knows the importance of rest as well! You might also notice its tail has a different color and look to it. Lizards have a way of their tail falling off to help escape danger and then high (or in this case, no) tail it outta there. The good news is that, with time and as you can see here, the tail can grow back.

So, are you lizard hopping and running around today, or maybe getting a good sunning/rest sesh in? Please pick what you need to do for you today! Fit2 is ordering up some upper body and cardio for me and my workout crew: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fitness-blenders-5-day-challenge-strong-and-lean-day-2

^Feeling up to this today, Fit Friends? And if you've already done it, good job! ..I feel I'm really getting use to these longer workouts and overall feeling strong about that. So, today should be no different! Listen to your body. Argue a bit with your brain. Feel good when you get to that #workoutcomplete and modify how you need to do to get it done. That goes for everyone from the simplest to the toughest workouts. And don't forget to enjoy!

And bring that enjoyment to the table with the food in our lives! What's cookin'? What is not cookin'? Thursday sounds like a leftover day for me! Which probably involves the grilled food that happened earlier in the week. And more than likely a vegetable medley that is fuel good music to my body!

Alright; it's Friday Eve! We are so close to the weekend! A weekend that needs a guest host for the check-ins! ..Shabnam, my fellow Floridian friend, would you like to be our wonderful ghost? Let me know and it's as good as done! And if anyone ever thinks about wanting to sit in the check-in chair, please do speak up! Always looking for volunteers and anyone is welcome to guest host!

Okay, thats all from me for now, I hope you have a great Thursday and thanks for finding your way here and reading my ramblings!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***