Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Now, Do it a Second Time!

I’ve been doing FB workouts 6 days a week since the beginning of the year. I’ve done most of these exercises on this site and it’s always great.

I wanted to do more of a challenge. At first, I would increase my weights to give some of the routines I’ve done a bigger burn/sweat. But with the pandemic going around, it’s hard to find bigger weights(I want to buy the 50 lbs set of powerblock dumbbells but only the 24 lbs set, which I own, only seem to be in stock).

While I was finishing the new FB Plus Challenge(Bored easily), I noticed that in one of the workouts, Kelli was doing the workouts again because the sound went off in the original recording. Now this isn’t anything new since this has happened to both Kelli and Daniel on multiple videos. But hearing this recently, I wondered, “What if I do the workout again?”

Sure enough, this was a great way to be more challenging and burning more calories. What I did is once the session was about to go to cool down, I decided to go back when the warm up ended and did the workout again! Basically warm up, 2x strength/pilate/core/etc., and cool down.

This is a great routine if anyone wants to get a bigger burn(The workouts will be longer but it will be worth it).

Anyways, what do you guys think? Good, bad, or am I crazy for doing this?