FB 30 R4 Complete

Hey Everyone!

I completed the last day of FB30 R4 last night, finishing strong with Kelli's brutal HIIT and strength workout which is actually one of my favorites. It was so hard but I always feel really strong afterward. Needless to say I'm feeling the burn today! Would highly recommend you try this one if you haven't before, and if you like strength and HIIT combo routines.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/burnout-butt-and-thigh-workout-strength-and-hiit-workout-for-lower-body

What I am most proud of in this program is that I gave myself time to take breaks when I needed to, and didn't put pressure on myself to have a "perfect" 5 day workout week which almost never happened. It took me 6 weeks to finish this program and I am 100% happy with that. Life has been crazy, dealing with constant (daily) panic attacks and the stress of starting a new business, so my husband and I decided take some time off to reset,relax, and sleep which helped me so much when I got back around to finish the final week of the program. I did 4 days in a row this week. I couldn't be happier with the way this program went for me.

Edited