HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group November 13th

Happy FriYay, Blender Friends! Friday the 13th is always a special day in my family, because my father returned from his tour of duty in Vietnam on a Friday the 13th. I was a tiny child then, but in my family we've always remembered that 13 can be a lucky Friday, as well.

Today's quote is from the lighter side of the literary spectrum : “Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.” ― Terry Pratchett

My most recent lesson from experience was that you don't try a brand-new Pilates workout with 3-pound ankle weights. My glutes took a few days to forgive me for this lesson! :-D What about you, have you gained new wisdom from experience lately?

Today I am officially taking a rest day from working out, as I will be in to work at 7AM getting ready for day two of our virtual conference. It has been intense and sometimes scary, taking this event on line: there are a million and one details and many chances for things to go off the rails. Our little team has been working hard, trying to make wise choices in this new experience. The first day was a success, with over 500 participants, so hopes are high for our second and final day.

Tonight I plan to be lazy and just bake a frozen pizza for supper because I don't expect to have much energy left. Then tomorrow, I am looking forward to Day 8 of the Bored Easily challenge. Both workout choices are new to me, and they both look good:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/resistance-band-workout-with-hiit-cardio-banded-lower-body-strength-workout

or

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/ultimate-butt-and-thigh-workout-kellis-lower-body-workout-for-people-who-get-bored-easily

If you've done either of those, let me know what you thought of them, I'm quite on the fence as to which I will choose.

And you, what have you got on your schedules? Good workouts, good food, extra chocolate? I look forward to hearing from you today. It's already five days into this new-co edition of the HKS thread. I hope you have been enjoying it, certainly I have. I am also looking forward to reading Storm's wisdom this weekend; it's like coming home.

As always, I want to remind all blenders that everyone is always welcome to jump in, join in and add a comment or two, we would love to hear from you.