Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Abs Round 2 Complete!

I started it back on October 5 and completed it today for what I've dubbed #Abtober.

First things first: Just because it has "Abs" in the title doesn't mean you're going to be isolating it every day at the expense of working your lower and upper body. On the days you're not doing isolated core work you'll be using them as supporting muscles for either lower or upper body while you do strength training or cardio.

There are eight HIIT routines in the entire program, plus two that are available as extra credits, and there are a total of eight extra credit workouts. (I completed four of those ECs.)

I was delighted to see cardio kickboxing make a couple of appearances during these four weeks, as this is probably my favourite form of cardio next to the kind of strength training routines that Kelli in particular loves to do. I was also delighted to see some of my other fave workouts come up throughout. (A little bit of crossover with Strong! But then, I think these were released at roughly the same time?)

I haven't done Abs Round 1, so I can't compare or contrast the two programs.

Overall, I think my core is a little bit stronger, and I also think this may be a program I repeat every year.

8.5/10