Perspiration Pals - October 29. + Memory Lane๐Ÿ˜…

What's up, P Pals? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well, I actually made some lasagna and it was delicious. But you get my point with the memeโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚

Luckily, tomorrow I donโ€™t need to cook. I have errands to take care of in the city, so weโ€™ll just eat out. What kind of a restaurant it will be, I still donโ€™t know, but weโ€™ll skip fast food this time around.๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh, and I tried camel meat recently- nothing special.๐Ÿ˜‰

Of course, as soon as I got to my bed, I fell asleep. No workouts yesterday, not even a simple walk.๐Ÿ™„ I was so mad, especially because my sleep was interrupted by a colleague who just wanted to see what Iโ€™m doing. I was on call, but for employees only, and nothing ever happens (luckily, so far). But she was bored, so she called and woke me up. My hubby was angry as well, not sure why. Soon I realized, we both have some sort of PTSD from my last workplace. Thatโ€™s why.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฅบ

Then again, now I have an excuse for more chocolate. Not that I need an excuse.๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now do tell me about your day.๐Ÿค—

P.S. We welcome everybody to P Pals. If you wanna share about you, learn something or ask a question, or you just wanna continue your silent treatment- all is good in eyes of P Pals.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

P.P.S. Erica, this one's for you and anybody who wants some extra abs workout. ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/14554/me-vs-gym

Edited