Daily Haunt-in: Websday, October 28thπŸ‘Ύ

What's creepy crawling on my fellow Blenders? Are we tangled in the events of a websday? Do you have a scary good photo to share with us today as we are virtually celebrating a Halloween themed week here at the check-ins? ..If you are new and curious about that previous sentence, check the details coming up now!

πŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸŒ•πŸŽƒπŸ˜ˆ πŸ’š The idea is that anyone who wants to participate can share a picture of anything Halloween related from costumes to decorations, to food, to nature, or anything that strikes you as having Halloween colors and vibes. It can be spooky, scary, bootiful, pumpkins of all kinds, all the fall things--or Spring things so our South Hemi Blenders can get in on the fun! ..All are welcome!! So feel free to share away ..And we will be on our way to having the makings of our very own Halloween FB Party as we'll be virtually trick or/and treating ourselves all this week!!! So, have fun and Happy Checkoween!πŸ’šπŸ˜ˆπŸŽƒπŸŒ•πŸ’€πŸ‘»

So, here's another Halloween themed photo to jump scare things off today, spider style. This silvery shiny green and colorful guest arachnid is an Orchid Orbweaver Spider, or Venusta Orchid spider. Venusta is the Latin word for beautiful and I think that this spider is very venusta. The vivid reddish orange it has on its abdomen often can confuse one on first glance for being a black widow, but they are not the same at all. For one, a black widow is jet black and the red it has is in the shape of an hour glass. Plus, you wouldn't find a black widow out in the clear open like these harmless to human orbweavers.πŸ‘Ύ

Okay, so are we ready to do some exorcise? We can't 360 our heads, but maybe we can do a 360 jump squat? If you can't do that either, that's okay. We all start somewhere. Jump squats are hard without any degrees involved! ..And I think some are going to appear in today's HIIT routine today from Fit2: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/brutal-hiit-workout-bodyweight-only-hiit-workout-to-burn-fat-and-build-endurance

^Honestly not really feeling like this today. Sometimes it can be not so great when a workout is picked out for you, lol. I mean, I know I'll feel good when done and I can modify accordingly, but nearly an hour long HIIT session is kinda mean, or like Anne said, plain just...evil.😱 ..So what's your workout like today? A bit scary, a nice treat? Or slight tad demonic?😈

And whatever the level of your workout, food should be an important and satisfying part of your day. So what will you be biting down on? Cooking up a meal might take a little effort, but just think; At least you don't have to make a web, wait and hope for something nutritious to get caught into it, and then go over to liquify said nutritious food and have a nice straw worthy supper.

Too much?

Well, whatever metaphorical webs you are spinning today, it's terrorific you are here and haunting around the middle of the week with me! Happy webbing, and have a venusta kinda day! Not sure I'm using that word right, but it's surely the thought that counts.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***