M

EPIC...E P I C ....1000 calorie workout....done!!!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/epic-1000-calorie-workout-at-home-total-body-hiit-plus-cardio-strength-training-and-stretching

Yes, this one. It's done! And so am I!! Completely done in.

I think I started saying words that aren't so polite in the first round of the first set of HIIT. It wasn't looking good.

But I carried on...and was doing it barefoot. A new experience after reading some comments earlier in the week. Thought I'd try it, give it a go....and I like it. I like the better balance and feel like I have more control. Being barefoot even helped with those (silly) lateral jumps and instead of limping through them, I gave them a decent go. Overall, the 36 minutes of HIIT actually went by quicker than I expected though there was definite growling.

The strength section was fine.

The abs section killed me....but! The first round was harder than the second. No idea why....but I was watching form and trying not to watch the clock.

I could have done with a longer, more relaxed cool down as it felt a bit rushed and I was more than willing to let my muscles relax and stretch. But I think it still got the job done.

All in all, I'm glad it's over!!!! To me, it was probably one of the hardest ones I've done. It's also relatively fast paced. There are some nice long breaks that are appreciated, though.

A tough, sweaty, workout. And a ragged, happy, stinky Blender.

To all of you about to tackle it, good luck and I look forward to hearing your comments and thoughts. Go, go, go!

Workout complete!