J

HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group October 6

Hello everyone!

If you’re reading this, I invite you to just take a moment, breathe deeply and just feel for a second. Feel into all the corners of your body.

Now, I am not really the person to meditate, I honestly admire people who made a habit out of it. But in my study abroad I went to a Tai Chi course and the instructor would always do short standing meditation at the beginning and the end of the class. He would ask us to close our eyes and just feel into every part of the body starting from the feet going up towards the head. I really liked this, and my body usually gets incredibly warm while doing so.

I’ve been doing this after my workout for a while, whenever I have the time, it makes me feel more grounded (shoutout to Storm who is my mindfulness role model 😊). Do you have any little habits like that?

Speaking of workouts, I did the last workout of the Beginner Challenge today! It was this core routine https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/at-home-core-workout-pilates-standing-abs-plank-workout, and my boyfriend joined me which was nice.

What’s the plan for you today? I enjoyed reading from you yesterday 😊. As always, anyone can join the check-in!

I might only get to reply very late today but until then, have a nice day!