HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group October 1

Hi everyone, wishing all a wonderful Thursday and a wonderful first day of October. Do you have anything special planned for October? Any self-care or fitness goals in mind?

Thought for today:

Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you.

I mentioned our around-the-world-trip. The question is, what do you do when you come back. We had literally nothing to come back to and we realized that in the first couple of days back in Germany, from where we started. So, we just kept going. We took a car and made our way to Ireland. By now family and friends thought we are completely crazy, but we believed that there is a place for us to be. There was no bigger plan or anything. We drove a bit around until we found a cute little town at the south coast of Ireland and up to now, we never regretted it to end up here.

The picture above shows how we started at a campsite in Ireland before we found a place to live.

For workouts I will do this nice long Pilates one.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/pilates-abs-butt-and-thigh-workout-pilates-workout-for-lower-body-and-core

What about you? What is on the workout menu? And food. What will you eat today? Let us know.

I already prepared the Yellow Curry Soup with Black Rice from the free FB recipes. It smells delicious and I’m looking forward to it.

P.S ANYONE is welcome to join the conversation in this thread. Don’t be shy or afraid. Just jump right in. We don’t bite. This is an extremely friendly and motivational community. So, we are happy to hear from you.