Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Advice please!

I'm about to compete the FB Blend workout, and it has been amazing. Considering that I've only been doing this for a month, and the workouts are comparatively short, I feel like it's made such a positive change to my fitness and how comfortable I am in my body generally. I'd love to schedule another program after this one, so I'm looking for recommendations! My main issue with workouts is that I get out of breath quickly when doing cardio, so videos with several jumping reps in a row (jumping jacks, jumping lunges etc.) can be frustrating - I have to pause a few times to catch my breath and it means the workouts end up taking longer, and with being back in work now, I don't have that time to spare. I enjoy cardio, and I feel great after completing that type of workout, but if anyone knows of any programs where the jumping moves are more spaced out (so not two/three kinds of jumping moves in a row) that would be a big help. I know there are modifications for each move but I am too stubborn to want the easy option!