Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Adjusting to a new daily routine (rant)

Hello FB friends!

You havent heard from me a bit, Im still alive and well, just so busy! I found a way to minimize my contact with too many people on my way to uni, and in order to do that I have to wake up slightly after 5 am and go on an early train but its worth it! I usually come home at 4 or 5 pm and some days I have to work from home in the evening, so my workouts are a bit wobbly, though Im keeping a close eye on my nutrition and I managed to lost another few kgs so far this month, so yay me! 🥳

I find it best to workout after I come home and have another caffeine boost and get my workout done. This week has been pretty hectic, Im still having trouble adjusting my sleep pattern as I feel quite tired at the end of the week, so thats still a process.

Here is a pic of my calendar for September so far, FB30 R4 is in progress and I try not to beat myself up for not keeping up with the original schedule. Sometimes Im having trouble with willpower to return to working out after a couple of days break but I try to remember the feeling afterwards and my results and I think that keeps my going when it gets tough. Also my partner is being very supportive which helps too!

I guess I need more time to adjust to my daily schedule and take it easy for a bit, slow progress is still a progress and even more sustainable.

Thank you for reading all this, I needed to share my struggles with you all as you are a part of the support system, and I know its not only for me, nevertheless I am thankful for this possibility! I know everyone has their struggles, on a global or personal scale, I wish you all the best, try to hang in there and get the best out of it! 💪