HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group September 14th

Good morning, Blender friends!

It is my pleasure to be hosting the thread this week. As always, I want to remind all blenders that everyone is always welcome to jump in, join in and add a comment or two, we would love to hear from you.

Now I'll jump right in with a thought for the day:

β€œIt is never too late to be what you might have been.”

― George Eliot

It is never too late, says George Eliot (pen name of Mary Ann Evans), and I am inclined to agree with her. For my part, I have become a number of things at different times. I became a Canadian at the end of my twenties. I became a librarian -- a career that suits me perfectly -- in my early forties. And I am becoming fit now in my fifties, something I think I will become every day for a long time. Even in the garden, it is never too late. Now, when most of my summer vegetables are coming to the end of their natural lives, I will be planting next year's garlic. And I took a page from Storm, trusting that my late-summer carrots will be sweeter when I harvest them next spring!

Are there things that you started late, or are starting now, that make a difference in who, or what, you are?

Today, my scheduled workout is this lovely relaxing one

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/relaxing-total-body-stretching-workout-for-stress-relief-and-better-sleep-before-bed-stretches

But that means I won't be working out till evening, so I might let my enthusiasm lead me to a little something extra during the day. Kimberlee posted a very intriguing shoulder workout, and I still have that Physio-Ball workout I wanted to try. We'll see. Something fun, anyway.

What about you? What kind of workout do you have scheduled today? Or is Monday a rest day for you, as it often is for me?

Whatever you choose, I hope you will enjoy it. Be there -- and fully present -- for yourself.

Happy Monday, everyone. I look forward to reading you.