Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Plus Strong Challenge Complete - A Short Review

One of the first thoughts I had when finishing FB Strong about two years ago was that I’d definitely buy the FB Strong Round 2 programme. There isn’t one however, this two-week challenge is basically a Strong mini programme.

I’ve been doing programmes for over 2 years now which means that there are workout routines I’ve done several times now so, even though I’m not bored with the more familiar ones, I always welcome routines I haven’t done before. This FB Plus Strong Challenge did include new ones especially because I only subscribed to FB Plus about a month ago.

The structure of the Challenge is very similar to the Strong programme (lower-body, upper-body, core etc.) it is varied and thorough. I really liked the idea that on certain days there are two different options to choose from depending on your energy level or how familiar you are to strength training.

So all in all, I’ve discovered some new routines and I’ve basically finished a mini Strong programme which I recommend to everyone who likes strength training and would like to take a short break from more HIIT/cardio-heavy challenges or programmes. If you’re already familiar with Strong, you’ll most probably like this challenge.

Good luck!