Daily Check-in: Friday, September 4th

Well, well. If it isn't our ol' pal Friday. How does it's appearance make you feel? Hopefully all the goods! And maybe this picture of a random Sorghum seed head adds something?! ..It's okay if it doesn't, lol. We planted a food plot for the animals in the spring and it's all growed up.. So yeah, another example how time is flying, but let's take a second (or two) to take yourself out on the daily grind and breathe.

Just really breathe.

I have a hard time myself taking a moment to stop, because a moment to stop equals something not getting done.

But hey...

You stopping IS getting something done. You are checking in with yourself. You are pausing for the internal tune up to make sure you can keep going. So come here or anywhere really to just take a moment. A little breather.

And while you're here, let's talk about what workouts or no workouts you will or have entertained today? I will be doing a brutal lower body workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/burnout-butt-and-thigh-workout-strength-and-hiit-workout-for-lower-body

It's one of my favorite lower body workouts! There's also an extra credit pilates to ensure some toasted buns.

Buns. Hm, that's like bread which is like dough which can be the base of a pizza, So this jogging sentence is all adding up to me saying I'm making a pizza today! Yay!

Yes, this pleases me, but what about your food? I hope it is satisfying and pleasing and just what you need!

And another thing we need is knowing that your guest host (ghost) for the Saturday and Sunday check-ins will be Alexi! Yes, she ghosted last weekend, but she's back this weekend to do it again! So that's some more Alexi awesomeness for you all! Thanks again, Alexi!

Okay, well, I'm off to do my stuff and things. I do hope your day had/has at least one good thing and more to come on the weekend. I'll see you guys back here on Monday.

But for now and until then, take care and be most safe!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***