Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Abs round 2 completed !

Hello, Blenders!

Hope you all are doing well and staying safe. I finished the abs program Sunday and I had to share with you my results!

(I share some stats at the end, skip that part if it's triggering for you!)

First of all, I'm really happy I was able to finish in 4 weeks. I did move things around a bit, and the optional workouts stayed optional most of the time, but still, it's a big accomplishment for me!

My goals were to get my overall strength back, improve my cardio, and strengthen my abs. All of those goals were met!

I still have a lot of room to improve on the cardio part (I had COVID 19 in May, my lungs are still not back to normal) but the improvement in a month is amazing!

I feel like the program was very well rounded and very efficient for strengthening the abs, without doing crunches every day. The diversity of the workouts was very enjoyable.

A few numbers:

Weight loss: 900gr/ 1.9 lbs

Measurements: - 8.5 cm/ - 3.34 inches overall

the most loss was in the lower belly area: 3 cms/1.18 inches

Also I wasn't dieting. I'm trying intuitive eating and an 80/20 approach. Sometimes it was more 70/30, I had a lot of ice-cream this month xD

I hope this motivates someone somewhere to try out a program, this one or any other FB program. It's intense but doable, and very much worth it in the end :)

I'm taking a few active rest days and on Monday I'll start F30 round 4. Did round 3 last year and loved it, I'm really excited to try this one ^^

Have a great week everyone!

Edited