I started FB March this year and haven't stopped. I was picking 30-40min workouts off youtube.
I started the FB-Fit round 2 and in 6 weeks I've done 32 wkouts.
A few of things:
1. I have gained 3-4 kgs, I am stronger and more flexible but don't appear to have lost any fat.
2. Sometimes I get desperately hungry.
3. I am finding myself more tired and less energised from workouts.
4. My knees are often stiff.
5. I am really loving the strength training over the cardio.
6. I am 42, peri-menopausal, 97kg and 175cm tall.
My question is; should I stop this program and change to FB 30 or something else? I loath not to finish a program. Or is it about digging deeper and pushing through?
Thanks so much for any support!