Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

My preliminary long term workout plan with different programs.

I just felt like doing a preliminary long term workout plan including different programs that I already have/will buy on the ongoing sale. It kind of started with me already thinking a little bit about what I want to do after I finish FB Reach, and especially with the transition from Reach to trying something a little bit more intense. So I made this preliminary plan feeling why not, because the whole idea with something being preliminary is that I'll just change it later if I need to. I like to plan. Sometimes even a little too much, heh.

But this is what my plan looks like right now. And when I mention 4 workout days/week in a program I mean that I just reschedule so that I still do ALL of the workouts, including the optional 6th day every week workout.

- FB Reach with 4 workout days/week (CURRENTLY DOING THIS!)

- FB Reach with 4 workout days/week + perhaps 1-2 independent favorite workouts/week with some cardio at times that can either be scheduled on the same day as an FB Reach day or on a different day

- FB Low Impact Round 2 with 4 workout days/week

- 1 week with independent favorite workouts with 4 workout days/week

- FB 30 Round 4 with 4 workout days/week

- FB Abs Round 2 with 4 workout days/week

- FB Low Impact Round 1 with 4 workout days/week

- FB Bodyweight Round 1 with 4 workout days/week

Would you do anything differently with the order of the programs? Did I accidentally schedule a much harder one before a less harder one? So far I've only done Low Impact Round 1 (twice) and FB Reach that I'm doing now, so it's hard for me to tell. I put the Low Impact Round 1 between Abs and Bodyweight just because I figured it might be good to have some low impact thrown in there after FB 30 and Abs. But other than that, I mean. :)

Do you guys have a preliminary long term plan with programs or something else that you're planning ahead? Or do you decide as you go? Why or why not?