Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Plus Kickboxing Challenge - A Review

Since I’ve seen questions about this challenge and I’ve been gently reminded that I should write a review, here it is.

By subscribing to FB Plus I was able to add this 2-week challenge to my calendar. I haven’t always liked kickboxing, to be honest, especially because at the beginning I was as coordinated as a newborn fawn suddenly faced with the concept of danger. I didn’t think that flailing around would count as proper exercise so I kept avoiding kickboxing routines. Since some of them include core, lower or upper body strength training, I occasionally scheduled them realising that they can actually serve as a form of anger management.

This 2-week challenge is perfect for those who might not exactly be new to kickboxing exercises but avoided them for some reason. Although it tends to focus on the upper body, especially the routines in the second week, it doesn’t neglect the lower body either. I was familiar with most of the kickboxing routines, apart from one which proved to be so challenging even Daniel had problems following his own instructions. :) However, it was really useful to revisit them to see how much I’ve improved and I must say it’s noticeable. I rarely messed up and I managed to push myself really hard. If you can do that, some of the routines can actually be rather challenging, hence the name.

To sum it up, if you want to see how coordinated you are, you like working your upper body or you simply want to find out more about kickboxing exercises, give this Kickboxing Challenge a go. Good luck!