HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountibility Group August 9th

Hello Everyone!

How is everybody doing? I hope everyone is doing well. What sound does a limping turkey make? Answer: "Wobble, Wobble!" Ha! 😂

Today is my last day as the host before Storm (or someone new who wants to volunteer) takes over. If you do want to host the thread starting tomorrow be sure to let Storm and/or Toasty know. Thank you all for your kind words and encouraging words throughout this week. I'm really grateful to be part of such an amazing community of such kind people. I know I keep saying it but it's true! You guys are the absolute best.😊 It's crazy we don't even know each other in person (some of us do) yet we always make sure to help each other out. Amazing!

Quote of the day! "Have patience with all things,but, first of all, with yourself." What do you guys think of this? I feel like patience with ourselves when it comes to many things is important because many things in life require patience. Patience is one of the hardest things to do but is worth it once the waiting is finally over. For example, working out oh boy is this topic a doozy. Everyone wants to be fit, healthy or should want to anyway. It takes a lot of patience and perseverance to want to get the results your looking for whether it's "looking good" or feeling good. Too many people want the results NOW which is not possible actually. Another thing to keep in mind with this is everybody's different. Some people get results faster than others BUT regardless of who you are those results require patience. What are your thoughts?

What do your workouts look like today? Or rest days? What do I have? Let me look at my calender really quickly....

I have day 19 of FB Flex (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-split-workout-back-and-biceps-mass-building-video). The past day of Daniel's Upper Body Split workouts. I really enjoy these. Doing FB Flex so far I feel like my upper body is getting the work it should've been getting in the first place. If there's any part of it that gets the least work it's my shoulders. I don't do this on purpose and when I choose my own independent workouts I always try picking routines that work everything. Maybe I should incorporate more shoulder routines. So if anyone is looking to really work there upper body I HIGHLY recommend trying FB Flex. You won't regret it. 😁

How about FOOOOOODDDD??? What food are we eating today? Send pictures! If you want. I know Maria is out there making something good. 😂

Well that's it for me. Again thank you for allowing me to host this week. See you all in your threads when you post. Have a Blessed day guys! 😊