HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountibility Group August 8th

Hello There Blender People!

I hope you are doing well and staying safe and cool with all the heat (if it's hot where you are) and warm if you're in an area where it's winter. It's been raining at night a lot where I am. I'm happy we've been getting any at all. Luckily it wasn't a storm so I was able to sleep. Anyone else a light sleeper like me? Most sounds wake me up right away and it's pretty annoying. If anyone can sleep through a heavy thunderstorm you must be that heavy of a sleeper because that is amazing. I'm the only one in my family who can't.

Quote of the day! "Your mind is the garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can either grow flowers or you can grow weeds." That's pretty poetic isn't it? I agree with this. Our minds are always full of different things every second of everyday. Something we all have in common in those thoughts are whether we have positive thoughts (flowers) or negative thoughts (weeds). In the end it is up to us whether we want to have a good day or bad and yeah there are things out of our control but how we deal with them is up to us. Obviously, we should want to plant flowers (have our thoughts be positive) because we all know what weeds do. To anyone who does gardening they ruin the garden, take the life out of the beauty the flowers in the garden and they're pretty much pests. It takes a lot of work to get rid them but in the end it's worth it isn't it? The garden looks beautiful and there's nothing but good plants. It's same with our minds. We may have negative things in our mind that may try bringing us down (weeds) but working to turn those thoughts into good ones or getting rid them (flowers) it's worth it because we end up happy, in a good mood, those around us will feel joy too, etc. So what weeds are you all removing from your gardens today? What flowers will you plant instead? Feel free to share your thoughts.

I FINALLY got to do my workout yesterday. I had a core routine planned (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/10-minute-abs-workout-at-home-pilates-abs-workout-for-a-healthy-back) to do after but I wasn't full of too much energy to do it so I decided to reschedule it. Maybe I'll do it today along with a short lower body routine. Then I came across this (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/lower-body-pilates-workout-butt-and-thigh-workout) I think I found my routine for the day. The best part is I have never done this before. What are your workouts looking like today? What are your rest days looking like today?

Have a Blessed day guys! 😊

Edited