Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Fit R2 complete 🥳

Today marked the end of fit r2 for me. This program felt like it went super fast considering it’s an 8 week program. I did the PFT today, and although I didn’t do it at the beginning to have something recorded to compare with I could definitely feel a difference myself. Just having that knowledge has made me feel great. It also made me realise that I will never enjoy running but I can run pretty well for quite some time if I ever felt inclined to. I even decided to add a jump rope routine when I got home which was pretty good. Do not recommend wearing shorts to do it though. I have a nice purple mark from whipping myself on the leg with it 👍

I’ve set myself a nice stretch routine for tomorrow and then I’ve set Abs R2 which I start on Saturday. Really looking forward to this one. It’s a first for me. I’ve completed R1 in the past but I love a new program so here goes.

Anyone who’s feeling like they want to give up, please don’t. Just keep taking it one day at a time and listen to your body. you will thank yourself when you finish. Just getting into that routine is the hardest part, but once you make that time for yourself and commit it gets so much better from then on. Keep on loving yourself. 😊