HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountibility Group August 4th

Good morning, midday, afternoon, evening or night Blender People!

Happy Tuesday! I'm honestly enjoying my morning a lot so far even though I didn't sleep very well last night. 😂 It's raining pretty hard where I am right now and I'm really loving it. It was raining last night too but that wasn't the problem. The problem was it was WAY TOO HOT. (Sorry if that seems like I'm yelling. I'm just trying to emphasize my words.) For some strange reason my mom has a big tendency to turn off the air conditioner every night which is obviously a bad idea because our house can get pretty hot. Well okay my room can. When it's summer or spring my room is one of the hottest places in the house so you can imagine what it's like at night. Sorry about that little rant but I did manage to get some sleep last night so it's better than nothing. Plus, I woke up to rain so that's a plus. Do you guys like the rain? In not, do you prefer snow or something else?

Onward to the quote of the day: "A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose." - Tom Wilson. Haha! I guess you could see this as a pun/joke too but it is true. A smile can really change a person's day really quick. For me personally if I'm angry or upset or even sad, the moment I smile it's hard to go back to being negative. Anyone else like that too? What are some things that have made you happy recently? Or even made you smile today?

What about those workouts? What are you all doing today? For me it is day 17 of FB Flex and here is the main workout (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fat-burning-tank-top-arms-workout-cardio-intervals-upper-body-strength-training). This one should be interesting because again I have never done this one plus it has cardio intervals...this should be interesting. 😁 There is also an extra credit which I think I will do (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/home-upper-body-workout-without-weights-bodyweight-workout-for-beginners). I remember this being in FB Reach and let me say this was no joke. It was a real burner. I highly recommend if you do a strength traning upper body workout and still have some steam left add this to the end of it. I guarantee you WILL feel it. Even as a stand alone it's insanely and deceptively painful. So anyone looking for a short upper body routine here you go. 😁

Anyone having a rest day today? Is it raining where you are as well? How do you plan on spending your rest day? Either way whether you're working out or resting I hope your day goes or did go amazing and hopefully were or are smiling and being positive.

Random joke I found that I thought was pretty funny. "The numbers 19 and 20 got into a fight. Answer: 21." It took me a few seconds to understand the answer. 😂

Have a Blessed day guys! 😊