Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Fit 2 review and NSV 💪

It's DONE! This program IS COMPLETE! 🎉

Today was my last day doing FB Fit 2 and I have to say: I cannot wait to start it again 😁

The last program I did was Sweat back in may and I went straight to FB Fit because I needed to challenge myself. FB Fit did that alright!!

I went from 30-45 minutes a day to 40 - 1 hour workouts (some days more) but the program is so well structured that I didn't felt I was overtraning or out of my reach.

The workouts are a bit more challenging and usually goes lower body (HIIT/strenght), upper body (cardio + strenght), abs, upper body, lower body, recovery day (usually yoga). This allowed me to reschedule some days and avoid overtraing some parts of my body.

There's two 1000 calories workouts, one HIIT of 52 minutes that I loved and I would say it's 4/5 level workouts for the majority but every single video had low impact modifications and with strenght you can always choose your weight so you can actually choose your level everyday.

There's a few videos in common with Sweat and Bodyweight programs but mostly these are extra credit (10/15 minutes) or cool down - i wasn't mad about this.

As for some NSV, here's the results for my PTF comparing may 4th (starting sweat) and august 2nd (finishing FB Fit)

- full push-ups: 7 / 15

- half push-ups: 12 / 7

- squats (using 5 kg): 27 / 57

- plank: 29 sec / 1'05 min

- sit & reach: 7 cm / 16 cm

I doubled my full push-ups and that's why I do less half push-ups. I've decided to use the same weight for the squats but now I can use 20 kg instead of 5. I still feel my core needs work but I was able to double my plank time and that made me happy!! Also with flexibility, I will be adding a 5/10 minute stretching routine to my daily workouts because I feel I can improve on that as well.

In general, I'm lifting heavier both for my upper/lower body exercises and I can do HIIT's without extra breaks (this is probably the thing I improved the most during this program).

Final thoughts: FB Fit it's a challenging well rounded program and I would definitely recommend it to everyone who is looking for a challenge! It can be hard to make time for longer workouts, but in the end it's definitly worth it.

Now I'm up to another program and I'm currently torn between Abs 2 and Strong. I'll let you know how that goes as soon I choose one .

Thank you so much if you red all this, you deserve a very special day haha

Have a great sunday everyone! 🤗