Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 30th

Hey there everybody! How you doin' on this Thursday Eve? Ever so closer to the weekend, yeah? That might mean something!

Today, I've got shiny red beans and seed pods over here from a Cherokee Bean bush. You may or may not remember the flowers from this plant (also known as Coral Bean for its beautifully red color) I shared in the Spring. These seeds are poisonous to humans, dogs, rodents and fish when eaten, so nothing good there. But the seeds can be used for decorative purposes as it really has the red of reds going on here.

Anyway, let's get right to that non literal bread and butter of the check-in; Your workouts. Bread and butter stuff comes before and after.. I could stretch it and do a workout today, but since I'm doing my own thing this week and sore all over, I think I will stretch it. A stretching workout that is! Seems that since I never have time on weekends, I will take this mid week opportunity and do this today: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/refresh-relax-and-restore-stretching-workout-for-tight-muscles ..But how are you working out today? Let us know how it went for you!

And as always, tell all about your meals whether to help with accountability or helping a blender out to solve the age old question of what is for dinner. Not that I need help with dinner anything, why, do you have something in mind?

Oh, and Thursday is the day we get talk ghosts in a non spooky way; rather an exciting announcement to who will guest host on the weekends!

Heather R, do you want to take the check-in wheel this weekend? Let me know if it works for you! And anyone who wants to volunteer, don't be shy! Always want to hear from you, driver or passenger.

Okay guys, I'm all done talking for now. Best go see what the day has in store. Thanks for checking in and I hope your day goes easy!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited