Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Reach

I hadn't really considered getting FB Reach before, but now I'm thinking about it... :)

I haven't had as much energy as usual lately, and instead of getting Low Impact Round 2 as planned, I just made my own schedule with mostly 2/5 workouts and some stretching routines and Pilates which has worked out well for me. I haven't worked out as much the past week due to sleeping issues/exhaustion or whatever it's been, but I plan to get back to it again hopefully on Thursday.

But anyways, I'm thinking about getting FB Reach and perhaps do that one first and then Low Impact Round 2 followed by Low Impact Round 1 (for the third time!) and then try to tackle Abs Round 2 (that I got for later when it was at a discount)... and then maybe get FB Plus and do some of the 2 weeks challenges. So that's the long term plan right now.

But if I do end up getting Reach... I know the description says that you can combine it with other programs, but has anyone done ONLY Reach for a period of time? I'm not sure if it'll be "too little" of a challenge to do it like that? Or I could pick something spontaneously (and perhaps short) depending on my energy for that day and then have Reach after that or in the evening or something? And if it ends up being only Reach sometimes, that's fine and I did something at least...

And the workouts in general... Are most of them the kind that maybe you can do without getting so sweaty you need to take a shower? Could you maybe even do one before bed to get more relaxed and then just crawl straight into bed?

Lots of questions here, heh... :)

But hopefully some nice person has done Reach and can answer some of them or just tell me a bit more in general what they thought of it and why and how they used it. :)