Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Combining programs?

I wonder if people have experimented with combining programs?

I have recently finished my first program (Low Impact) and quickly became a fan of the FB setup. Tbh, I've never finished a printable or YouTube program before. On here though, the calendar setup really helped for me in regards of keeping myself accountable. So I definitely want to keep going.

To get closer to my fitness goals, I am thinking of doing Strong and/or Reach and maybe combining the two?

I know that FB do their best to set a certain pace and variety (ie one day arms, next day legs, third day bit easier/harder...) So going in and adjusting my weeks manually would in a way, mess this up.

So what I'd like to do is, go in manually and 'reschedule' the days so I for example get 2 days of Reach and 2 days of Strong each week, so it will be twice as long and keep the overall build-up of the programs, but changing the pace and maybe the alternation they had in mind.

But, doing Reach + Strong seems to be almost spot on to what I want (additionally, I'll take a contemporary dance class once a week once that gets going again).

What are your thoughts?