Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Found the listing of my first FB workout in an old fitness diary today!

Greetings Kelly and Daniel,

I never wrote to you before , but today, while doing some cleaning, I found one of my old fitness diary notepads that covered a period from 9/12/09 to 10/4/13. While perusing over the listings, I found a listing for my first FB workouts. These took place on 12/18/12, and consisted of a 27 min total body med ball workout followed by a 16 min warm up/cool down workout. These were the first of umpteenth FB workouts over the last 7.5 years. I also found printouts of the first 3 programs I purchased from you- 4 week fat loss program for busy people (followed between 9/7/13 and 10/8/13), 8 week fat loss program round 3 (followed between 12/9/13 and 3/28/14) and 8 week fat loss program for busy people (followed between 8/27/14 and 10/17/14). Since then I have done 22 additional FB programs, a few of them twice, and I am in the process of doing your seven FB+ challenge programs. I even had your unfortunately short -lived app! I like novelty, and few things bring me joy like a new workout with new moves. When you put out a new program or workout I usually pound on it right away. The exception perhaps are the booty targeting programs for which I never felt the “booty call”, so to speak perhaps due to being a cis-gendered male.

In this Covidacious era, where gyms are not the safest place for individuals with pre-existing conditions such as chronic kidney disease and associated bouts of gout, your programs have been essential for my mental and physical health over the last 4 months.

So thank you both for having been a part of my fitness life over nearly 8 years. May you always share your infectious joy for fitness that has had such a positive impact in our s(FB)plendid lives!

João