Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Feel That Pulse Challenge! Intro+Open Invitation

Oh, but our teachers are Kelli and Daniel. ๐Ÿ˜‰ So, we know how to pulse, right? Or not? Well, I do know how and if you join me, you'll feel your pulse in more than just one way. ๐Ÿ˜…

What's this all about? I'm just about to finish FB Sweat and although it wasn't at all bad experience, I'm outside of my comfort zone for almost 4 weeks now. Only thanks to my Buddies (Perspiration Pals Group โ€“ btw, open to everyone!), I haven't missed a day! ๐Ÿ˜ Whaaaat?! That happened, like maybe once before. And it was with Strong.

So, I'm hosting Community Challenge with the title โ€žFeel That Pulse!โ€œ. The whole idea is to merge my two favorite training styles โ€“ strength and pilates. In order to keep it a bit more interesting, we'll do only videos containing pulses!๐Ÿ˜‰ It can be in every exercise in the video or just a few of them, but surely more than one round. We are going to torture those muscles in the place they feel it most. ๐Ÿ˜ณYeah, I'm sure you're gonna feel that pulse. ๐Ÿ˜…

Furthermore, as it's predominately strength challenge, which is Kelli's favorite as well, we'll do only female trainer videos - as a thank you and an ode for Kelli's everlasting positivity and her always trying.๐ŸŒท๐Ÿค—

I'll make a thread with the first-week schedule this Sunday, so pop in to see the outlook. Also, keep in mind this will be two weeks challenge, predominately strength and plenty of pilates. However, there will be some cardio too, as we need to train smart. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm planning the start on Monday, July the 20th, but you can start and/or join any time you want. If you're interested, let me know.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited