fb fit day 24 - "brutal" HIIT with Daniel

So today my calender gave me this: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/brutal-hiit-workout-bodyweight-only-hiit-workout-to-burn-fat-and-build-endurance

I guess everyone who did fit2 knows what I'm talking about. This Video is 52 min long, it is HIIT exercises all the way through and it says "brutal" in the title. So until may of this year I would only do short low impact workouts and warm ups once in a while. Never in a lifetime would I've chosen this workout for me. But since then I started working out regularly and bought the fit2 program. And now here I am checking my workout complete on this Video. And I even was looking forward to it this morning (with a slight hint of fear of course 😉)

My biggest personal victory was that I did high impact for at least some seconds in every exercise. For some it was only 5 seconds and 15 s LI others I could go high impact for the whole intervall.

It definitely was the toughest day of the program so far. And I realized again that jumping lunges are my most dreaded HIIT exercise. Closely followed my mountain climbers. I don't mind burpees that much. Anyone with me on that? So pls tell me are there more days coming up to weirdly Look forward to in a mix of excitement and fear? Or did I just experience the climax of fit2?

Edited