Daily Check-in: Tuesday, July 14th

Hey there! How's it Tuesdaying everybody? Are things going terrific? Or terrifically tangled such as this mess in the pic? No you didn't catch a picture of my hair post workout and uncombed, or the wiring in my brain. This here is Devil's guts, aka Love Vine. It's a parasitic vine with tiny white flowers and no green leaves. And as any parasite is known for, it can really weaken the host, possibly even kill it with its mass of twisted orange silly string. It has interesting structures on its stems, called haustoria, that attach and bite (for lack of better word) the host plant so it can feed, taking up nutrients and water. This is kinda like the Dracula of plants here.

So with the plant horror story out of the way (Halloween can't get here soon enough, lol) let's get to some rest. Or workouts. Which are you doing today? Both are equally important to help us on our fitness journey! Both can also be differently difficult to do ..Day 2 of Beginner+ challenge has me down for some low impact feel food cardio: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/low-impact-beginner-cardio-workout-feel-good-recovery-cardio ..And for an EC I added, possibly some extra stretching: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/restorative-yoga-pilates-workout-to-improve-mood-and-circulation-relaxing-stretching-workout ..and yes, I partially chose this video for the matching outfit. Now your turn. Let's read what you've got on the workout side of life.

And now we are properly going to the food. Look at me being so orderly. I think I combed the wires in my brain! Food wise, I'm back on a I don't know kick. Maybe chicken and rice and beans. Sounds pretty good and simple. Maybe I will taco it up and put it in a tortilla shell. It is Tuesday afterall. So this dinner is selling itself. What about your foodventures?

Okay, time to get to all things Tuesday. You all know what to do. Comment or read; Enjoy or endure the day! Let's hope the day is more like the former option, but be strong enough to handle the latter.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***