S
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Any chance anyone else is starting Sweat on Monday?

Hey all, hope you have had a good weekend so far.

So this week was bad. I was working on FB Fit and worked out as planned Monday (my week was ending on Tuesday with an evil looking HIIT.)

Anyway Tuesday I was too sore to tackle it and then I sort of unravelled. Started feeling really down and had no motivation for 'normal' life or any kind of workout. My sleep pattern is awful and my food choices went from bad to worse.

Not sure what came over me and why but what do know is that I want to feel better and workouts will help with that. I have decided fit is just not the program for me at the moment. I think I am maybe finding some of the longer videos too daunting right now but feel a failure if I do not do them and stay on schedule.

So I have decided to start Sweat on Monday. Not done it before but the customise-able nature might be just what I need and it has a mix of training styles which I think might work. If there are any other blenders looking to start this program on Monday (or next week) I could really use a workout buddy. If not no worries I will hold myself accountable by posting here!