Blue Ribbon Community Challenge day 2.....

Well.... day 2 of the Blue Ribbon Community Challenge ✅! How about you guys that are joining in (Laura D, Esther, Sarah PD, Heather S, Flor, Melanie, Christine B, Julia B and Kimberlee)... did you get your #workoutcomplete for this one?

Now.... Today I cycled to another beach, for which I needed to take a (all of three minutes) ferry. Then I went for a nice swim with one of my friends. As open water swimming does not require that much leg action, I wasn’t worried too much about having to do that leg workout. I even thought “bodyweight only, oh good, won’t be so hard”!!

Well, that was certainly not true at all. I was sweating like anything! I did like that it went by very quickly though. Thinking of those blenderbuddies that were cheering us on from the sideline (i.e. Cassandra, Shabnam, Florian, Michelle D, Tri L, Toasty, Lilo, NAS and Storm) certainly helped!

Photo shows me for the first time wearing a face mask. The ferry is public transport, so masks obligatory. And it shows the view from where we were sitting.

Are you Blue Ribboners looking forward to tomorrow’s hiit and abs? Of course!!🤔🙈🤣

Anyway, for those of you who missed the original post, here’s what we are doing.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/20694/the-blue-ribbon-community-challenge-here-goes

Edited