Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

FB Reach Mindset

Just back here to recommend FB Reach. Three weeks ago I awakened with sharp pain in my lower back, above my right hip. I could barely sit in a chair for more than a few minutes without incredible discomfort. I couldn't sleep for more than two hours at a time because of the pain. Poor, poor me,..:-)

I had to stop lifting weights -- doctor's orders. I took 2 weeks off. I allowed myself a few short walks every day and did stretches as instructed.

Last week I began FB Reach. If an exercise required too much strain on my back, I let up. Two days ago I added FB Body Weight. Again, with restrictions if necessary. This is the way to go, as Kelli is pounding into our brain almost weekly. Thanks Kelli because you were the little voice in the back of my head telling me to LISTEN to my body. I may have a lot of life experience, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't listen to others' advice.

I am now up to completing both FB Reach and FB Bodyweight each day. My pain is almost gone and I am off muscle relaxers. Life is not a race -- it is a journey and we need to be kind to ourselves along the way.

Edited