Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Can you layer FBSweat and FBAbs?

Hey guys!

So, I've decided to have a go at FBAbs next month but was worried that the workouts may be a little too short and since I'll be coming off of FBFit, I want to keep the length of my workouts over the next month. I want to especially focus on my abs since that is one of my weak points but I also want to keep up the HIIT, and strength training for the rest of my body. Also, there is a large chance that school will be opening in my country in September, which means that I could be swim-training very soon and I want to be strong and ready for that time. Our swim training ranges from an hour per day as a minimum to one and a half hour per day as a max. I want to be ready for that kind of training so I was thinking of layering Sweat and Abs, I would skip the extra credit in Sweat and do the Abs workout instead to elongate the workout. So for example, there are two workouts for sweat, one of which is the extra credit and the other is the main workout: I'll do Sweat's main workout and then add on the Abs workout at the end. However, I want to make sure that I'm not overtraining, so if possible, could anyone give me some advice on what they think I should do in order to prepare myself for the possibility of swim training again as well as keeping up the type of workouts from FBFit? Any advice is truly appreciated :)