M
Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Hurry up and get to 7 million subscribers!!! 1000 calorie workout done!

Workout complete!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-90-minute-strength-hiit-pilates-kickboxing-and-core-workout

and to all of those who haven't yet done it, it's a doozy! Fun, diverse, filled with happy bantering...it has everything you could ever want. Plus, it's a sweatfest - for all levels.

The HIIT wasn't too bad, the strength I found a bit long (due to using adjustable weights and having to constantly switch them out) but I was happy to see that it included a lot of my favourite strength training exercises. And the abs just flew by.

Nice stretching at the end. So feeling pretty good at the moment. A bit stinky though so I think a shower is in order. And FOOD and WATER!!!

Hey guys, for anyone who has been following Magda and me for the last few months, this workout marks the halfway mark....six 1000 calorie workouts in 6 months! Who's up for the next half???

Good luck to all who haven't yet done the workout or who are sweating and huffing as I type. To those of you who have done it earlier (a few of the "Sweaters"), congratulations! That was a great way to end the program....and I'm sure you wouldn't have been disappointed by the sweat- there certainly was lots of it!

Good going, everyone. Clap. Clap.

Ps The bantering between Kelli and Daniel is a great diversion in this video!! :-)

Edited