Posted in: Workouts / Workout Programs

Abs 2 complete

Yesterday I finished Abs2, hiit and core with Daniel in insane heat (early morning). I think I have never sweated as much as I did last week.. that might even be one of my gains from working out consistently for the last year: I can sweat! Which means, I can cool myself a little. Not very pretty, but so much nicer then having all that heat bottled up inside of you..

I now wish I would do PFT's to tell you about my other gains. I started Abs because when I did booty, I wanted to lift heavier on deadlifts, but couldn't because my back would hurt. In this last week, I added weight to my deadlifts and my back was fine! I can plank longer then before. I see lots of improvements fitnesswise.

My pictures don't show a lot of improvement (before on top, today on bottom row), but I feel stronger in my core and that is what the program is about, right?

Next up is FB30 round 4, combined with ideas from the mealplan. Because, eventhough health is my main priority, I would also like to change my body composition a bit more.. I know I am doing enough to work on that with my workouts, so I guess that means changing the way I eat a bit...